Explore growth drivers in the South African Healthcare market
IQVIA is excited to announce the launch of the 2019 issue of the South African Healthcare Index (SAHI).
The SAHI 2019 provides key insights to BU heads and country managers to solidify their tactical plans for the region. Benefit from the Index's qualitative review, augmented with quantitative analytics.
The SAHI 2019 provides insight to help answer several key questions, including:
- What is the expected growth in South Africa, and how does that measure up to other markets?
- How do I identify some key influencing factors in the South African market?
- Which companies and products are driving growth in South Africa?
- Should I focus more on the nationally managed chains with my new brands?
- Where can I get more insights into medical schemes and associated sales trends?
- What is the current situation regarding latest legislation, SAHPRA and NHI?
- What is driving growth in OTC segment and how does this differ from Rx brands?
- How do I identify the top performing self-medication classes?
Obtain your copy of the South African Healthcare Index 2019 to benefit from all this and more. Contact us to order yours today.