Canadian Pharmaceutical Trends
Through our comprehensive market measurement capabilities, we provide top-line information about leading pharmaceutical companies, as well as trends on products, therapeutic classes, and distribution channels as measured by prescription sales and dispensing. Media representatives and other industry stakeholders can access current and historical top-line Canada and global pharmaceutical trends for use in story development or vital health research initiatives.
The proper sourcing attribution and relevant caveats and footnotes for these insights are included. We routinely updates its market audits, which can and does result in changes to previously reported market size and growth rates. Questions should be directed to Madeline Gareau of IQVIA Communications in Canada.
- Retail Prescriptions Dispensed, 2012-2016
- Top 10 Therapeutic Classes, 2016
- Top 20 Dispensed Drugs, 2016
- Total Prescription Volume and Growth, Generic vs. Brand Name Products, 2009-2016
Drug Store and Hospital Purchases
- Drug Store and Hospital Purchases Growth, 2006-2016
- Top 10 Therapeutic Classes, Hospital Purchases, 2016
- Top 10 Therapeutic Classes, Drug Store Purchases, 2016
Global Pharmaceutical Perspectives