At IQVIA, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. You can navigate the majority of our Website without giving us any personal information about yourself. However, sometimes we need additional information about you in order to provide the information or services you are requesting.
Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
- What information do we collect about you?
- The way we use your information
- Do we share your information?
- Our commitment to data security
- Cookies and log files
- Our commitment to children's privacy
- Data retention
- Other websites
- Notification of changes
- How to contact us
1. We may collect the following types of personally identifiable information through this Website: name, title, contact details including e-mail address, and telephone numbers. We also may collect additional information when you register to access services available through our network of Websites.
2. On some pages, you may opt to provide us information about yourself for example if you are interested in (a) an employment opportunity at IQVIA; or (b) having IQVIA participate at your event. The information requested from you will be based on your area of interest.
3. On occasion, IQVIA may request that you voluntarily participate in a survey or poll such as feedback on website content or services. Your responses will be anonymous unless you opt in to being contacted by email to provide further information regarding the survey.
4. In order to improve the design and content of our Website and to enable us to better personalize your user experience, we may collect certain technical information about our visitors when you visit our Website pages, such as the IP address or the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We use your information to enable you to receive access to our products and services on-line, obtain information about our products and services and receive updates, participate in surveys or questionnaires posted on our Website, provide you with opportunities to learn about our other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, and to enable us to respond to your requests.
We do not share personally identifiable information with unrelated third parties who are not covered by this privacy statement without your prior permission, except to the extent reasonably necessary to: (i) correct technical problems and malfunctions; (ii) protect the security and integrity of our Website; (iii) protect our rights, interests and property and the rights, interests and property of others; (iv) comply with laws or to respond to judicial process; or (v) provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation of a matter as applicable, or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
a) allow site visitors to personalize their experience by accessing information, products, and services relevant to their areas of interest, b) track a user session within our Website, and c) prevent duplication in voting or participation in surveys.
We receive IP addresses in the normal course of the operation of our Website. An IP address is a number assigned to you by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet. Although we do receive IP addresses, we do not use them to identify you personally or disclose them to others.
Our commitment to children's privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not intend to collect or maintain information at our Website from those we know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
The information you provide to us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes and will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Other third party websites
Our Website may contain links to other third party websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites, as we cannot control or be responsible for privacy policies or practices of third-party websites that are not IQVIA’s Websites.
For links to other IQVIA’s Websites, please review the privacy terms on those sites as well, as they may differ from those on this Website.
We would be pleased to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
We keep our Privacy Statement under regular review and we will place any updates on this Web page.
How to contact us
If you wish to access, correct, update or request removal of any of your information you provided to us or if you have any questions regarding this statement or would like more information on our privacy practices, please contact us at: PrivacyOfficer@IQVIA.com.
For investor relations queries, please contact email@example.com.
For queries by post, please write to us at:
83 Wooster Heights Road, Danbury, CT 06810
4820 Emperor Boulevard, Durham, North Carolina 27703