HCP/HCO Engagement and Transparency REporting
- Content Management
- Clinical Trial Design and Planning Suite
- Commercial Data Warehouse
- Global Compliance Platform
- Aggregate Spend Solution
- Grants Management Services
- HCP/HCO Engagement and Transparency Reporting (HIP)
- Third-Party Due Diligence
- Incentive Technology
- Life Sciences CRM
- Master Data Management
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement
- Patient Consent System
- Performance Management and Insights Accelerators
- Pharmacovigilance Automation and Digital Governance
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Remote and e-Detailing
- Site Start-Up and Engagement Tools
- Site Payments and Financial Lifecycle
- Social Listening
- Territory Management
A single source, a single portal, for all your HCP engagements
From planning and contracts to legal review and payments, managing healthcare provider (HCP) and healthcare organization (HCO) engagements is challenging. Management can be time and labor intensive and complicated by global regulations and codes that are revised and added on a regular basis.
Automate and manage the process. Streamline procedures. Reduce costs as well as risk. Increase efficiencies across the organization. The Polaris Healthcare Provider Interaction Portal enables you to globally integrate and control the entire HCP/HCO engagement lifecycle in a single, web-based platform.
- Maintains and provides a single source for all customer information and history
- Automates business planning, compliance and legal review processes for all HCP contracts and payments
- Mitigates compliance risks related to global anti-corruption/ anti-bribery concerns for study sites and investigators
- Integrates with existing IT infrastructure
- Facilitates global aggregate spend reporting
HIP easily integrates with existing compliance and corporate IT infrastructure, providing easy access to customer master, vendor record, purchase order, and invoicing data. Data can be leveraged across the organization for enhanced visibility (detailed data analytics, spend cap tracking, operational performance), both at the program and individual HCP levels.
Find out how IQVIA can make working with all your providers a lot easier.