- Clinical Development Strategies
- Clinical Trial Design
- Customized R&D Capabilities
- Early Clinical Development
- Full Service R&D Capabilities
- Functional Service Provider Capabilities
- Global Laboratories
- Investigator Information
- Patient Recruitment
- Precision Enrollment
- Study Start-Up
- Patient Retention
- Phase IIb/III Study Delivery
- R&D Management Consulting
- Site Relationships and Networks
- Therapeutics & Specialty Expertise
- Wearables & Connected Devices
Accelerate start-up and eliminate zero enrollment sites
Identifying patients and recruiting quickly can make or break your study. Research shows to start-up an oncology site it typically takes up to 378* days – IQVIA can do it within 21 days. The key is Precision Enrollment, and it’s changing the recruitment paradigm.
The goal is simple: to eliminate sites with zero enrollment from the start. This means a site opens only when they have identified a patient. Work with our network of 140+ U.S. sites that can pre-identify appropriate patients using IQVIA Infosario Site Gateway technology. Once patients are identified we will work with the site, sponsor and IRB to have your site up and running in days rather than months.
- Reduce costs by identifying the right patients for a study before opening a site.
- Accelerate enrollment from an expanded patient pool.
- Lessen protocol amendments due to unexpected problems with planning, feasibility and enrollment.
*Source: Lamberti MJ, Chakravarthy R, Getz KA. (2016) Applied Clinical Trials
By: Kimberly Ray