- Clinical Development Strategies
- Clinical Trial Design
- Customized R&D Capabilities
- Early Clinical Development
- Full Service R&D Capabilities
- Functional Service Provider Capabilities
- Global Laboratories
- Investigator Information
- Patient Recruitment
- Precision Enrollment
- Study Start-Up
- Patient Retention
- Phase IIb/III Study Delivery
- R&D Management Consulting
- Site Relationships and Networks
- Therapeutics & Specialty Expertise
- Wearables & Connected Devices
Clinical trial recruitment that's more precise, predictable, and efficient
Patient recruitment is essential to keep your clinical trial on track. IQVIA can help. Right from the start, we integrate patient recruitment and retention strategies into your study’s overall planning and execution. We use real-world data and analytics to develop more precise study plans and select sites based on target patient population density. These new data-driven tools maximize site recruitment and activate alternative recruitment channels. The result – your trial recruitment is more efficient and predictable.
- Predict enrollment more accurately, using a next generation of clinical development approach to develop site-level recruitment plans based on target population density.
- Increase the number of patients per site and improve patient retention rates with protocol-specific strategies for patient engagement and specialized recruitment resources, such as Clinical Trial Educators. Where needed, leverage precise online targeting to locate interested patients with cost-effective outreach strategies.
- Avoid delays through fully integrated data-driven recruitment tools and proactive site support.
Let us help you ensure optimal recruitment for your trial.
By: Kimberly Ray