Advance your asset from first-in-man through Phase III studies
Planning and implementing highly targeted and efficient clinical operations. Optimizing your trial design and strategy. Aligning data to your target product profile. Whether you are preparing to enter a Phase I, II or III trial, your study is unique and the stakes are high. We want to make your success our priority.
At IQVIA, we are using unparalleled real-world data and advanced technologies to dramatically improve clinical trial performance, and therapeutic and operational expertise to bring clarity and predictability to the design and start-up processes. We will work with you to incorporate advanced analytics and automated workflows to help improve efficiency and quality and enable proactive trial approaches to address potential regulatory and operational issues before they affect your trial.
- Developing study protocols to deliver an optimal data set, within budget, supporting target product claims
- Applying innovative trial designs such as adaptive pathways and bucket studies
- Selecting optimal sites to drive faster trial start up and patient recruitment
- Maintaining tight control of trial budget through predictability and transparency of spend
- Meeting critical milestones on time and budget, including first-patient-in, last-patient-in, and database lock
- Conducting interim analyses and post-study close-out against statistical analysis plan
Ways we can help
- Protocol validation and optimization
- Investigator and site ID
- Site recruitment and start-up
- Patient recruitment and engagement
- Clinical monitoring (CRAs)
- Project management
- Lab services
- Safety and pharmacovigilance
- Data management
- Cardiac safety/ECG
Advances in scientific understanding and analytics create new opportunities to make research and development more precise, faster and more predictable. Powered by the IQVIA CORE™, you can take full advantage of those opportunities without sacrificing the commitment of our team to stay focused on your study, on your success.Let us help you optimize your clinical trial design and strategy.