PCMG Webinar - Can "Big Data" Expedite Clinical Development?
Walking the Line Between Compliance and Innovation
April 24, 2018 | 12:00PM - 1:30PM (GMT) GMT Standard Time
“Application of Big Data in the clinical trial journey” – John Hiller, Director, Head of Feasibility, Europe and Nobu Kawasaki, Global Solution Manager - Analytics COE, R&D Solutions, IQVIA
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand how big data can inform study design
- Review how to accelerate trial enrolment and select optimal countries and sites
- Learn how to boost patient recruitment through access to big data
Briefing session - GDPR vs Big Data – Glen Scarlett CIPP/E, Contract Manager, PSRM, Celgene International
- What is Data Privacy about?
- New EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Challenges and Key issues for Big Data Initiatives
Pre-registration is not essential, but helps us predict numbers and mix of attendees. If you plan to attend this event please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org