- Clinical Trial Design and Planning Suite
- Commercial Data Warehouse
- Content Management
- Global Compliance Platform
- Incentive Technology
- Life Sciences CRM
- Master Data Management
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement
- Patient Consent System
- Performance Management and Insights Accelerators
- Pharmacovigilance Automation and Digital Governance
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Remote and e-Detailing
- Site Payments and Financial Lifecycle
- Site Start-Up and Engagement Tools
- Social Listening
- Territory Management
What is the full impact of your marketing investment?
As pharmaceutical marketers boldly expand into social media, demonstrating tangible results has become an urgent priority. How do you measure the ROI of patient engagement? What is a good performance benchmark for a new channel?
Digital marketing generates an enormous amount of data to answer these questions, but it is all too easy to get lost in the detail. At IQVIA, we understand the challenges. That’s why we are committed to providing you with the best tools to measure the full impact of your marketing investment.
IQVIA Social Intelligence reports, powered by the new Digital Index, are the perfect partner for building stronger brands no matter what the market challenge is:
- Launch. Establish a benchmark and track brand equity for a new drug
- Compete. Monitor new brands and defend your market
- Win. Maintain brand leadership by identifying areas of under-performance
IQVIA Social Intelligence Reports
The Social Intelligence reports monitor social media and online sources to provide a robust assessment of your brand’s market power and ROI over time. By tracking all the key brands in a therapy area, these syndicated offerings give marketers a powerful new capability to measure performance relative to competitors.
The subscription-based reports are available for several major therapy areas including Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Oncology and Asthma/COPD.
IQVIA Digital Index
The Digital Index is a standardized measure of digital brand performance that can be used as a benchmark or to assess performance relative to competing brands. The Index is composite score that reflects the presence, health and equity of the brand.
Find out how Social Intelligence reports can help you measure ROI.