Submission Document Management
- Clinical Trial Design and Planning Suite
- Commercial Data Warehouse
- Content Management
- Electronic Trial Master File Software
- SiteZONE Clinical Site Document Exchange
- Submission Document Management
- Global Compliance Platform
- Incentive Technology
- Life Sciences CRM
- Master Data Management
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement
- Patient Consent System
- Performance Management and Insights Accelerators
- Pharmacovigilance Automation and Digital Governance
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Remote and e-Detailing
- Site Payments and Financial Lifecycle
- Site Start-Up and Engagement Tools
- Social Listening
- Territory Management
Create submission-ready content without knowing all the rules
IQVIA's submission document management system, Wingspan eREG, streamlines production of submission-ready documents so your team can focus on document content, not eCTD submission rules.
eREG helps all parts of your organization collaborate to produce the granular global content needed for submissions. Our solution supports submissions in dozens of countries and regions.
- Streamline document creation and filing with automatically populated metadata that helps you create submission ready documents in just a few clicks, including PDFs compliant with all health authority regulations. File documents in a CTD compliant structure.
- Help your product teams initiate and manage workflows to capture 21 CFR Part 11 compliant electronic signatures.
- Empower publishing teams to quickly and easily locate documents for submission, using metadata such as CTD section, file tag, or study characteristics.
Reach out today to set up an eREG demo.
Title 21 CFR Part 11 outlines the criteria under which electronic records and electronic signatures are considered by the US FDA to be trustworthy, reliable, and equivalent to paper records. Without this compliance, electronic submission is not permitted.