R&D Management Consulting
- Clinical Development Strategies
- Clinical Trial Design
- Customized R&D Capabilities
- Early Clinical Development
- Full Service R&D Capabilities
- Functional Service Provider Capabilities
- Global Laboratories
- Investigator Information
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Retention
- Phase IIb/III Study Delivery
- R&D Management Consulting
- Patient Centered Endpoints
- Regulated Content Management Services
- Site Relationships and Networks
- Therapeutics & Specialty Expertise
- Wearables & Connected Devices
Clinical and real-world experience to fuel your drug development success
Increase the probability of success. Reduce cost. Increase speed of drug development. To solve these problems, you need a holistic approach that connects early and late stage development to access and commercialization.
IQVIA can help. Because we have conducted more clinical trials around the world than any other company. And we’ve helped develop all of the top 50 best-selling drugs worldwide.
- Patient-Centered Endpoints. We use specialized and precise methods to capture real, quantified evidence of the patient experience during clinical trials, and interpret the outcome in a simple, digestible way. Including these first-hand outcomes in regulatory submissions can help demonstrate the distinct value of your product
- Wearables & Connected Devices. Regardless of geography or therapeutic area, wearables are demonstrating real potential to transform data collection for clinical trials and accelerate the role of technology in clinical development. Better engage patients and healthcare stakeholders with these emerging technologies.
- Proprietary data and tech. You can get the combined benefits of our proprietary data, ground-breaking technology, and dynamic analytics, honed from trials both successful and not.
These are services that only IQVIA can bring together.
Contact a consultant to see how we can help you execute trials with more confidence.