Enterprise Technology and Analytics
- Research & Development
- Real-World Value and Outcomes
- Enterprise Technology and Analytics
- Enterprise & Therapeutic Area Platforms
- Epidemiology & Outcomes Studies
- Evidence Networks
- Health Economics & Value
- Launch Performance by Patient Segment
- New Reimbursement Models
- On-Demand Brand & Market Analytics
- Pricing & Market Access
- Privacy Preservation and Data Linkage
- Provider Registries
- Real-World Data
- Regulatory Use
- Target Patient Treatment Patterns
- Immunology (RA, Derm, PSO, PsA)
- Rare Diseases
Let us help you predict future outcomes with greater certainty
Seamless access to data and insights via cloud based software
What if you had a single tool to bring together and analyze the most comprehensive data and give your teams, clinical to commercial, access to it? What if these on-demand analytics were available in a standardized, intuitive format? That’s what you get with E360™.
Faster decision making
- Intuitive visualizations to make business insights easy to understand and apply
- No advanced programming skills needed
- Tool tailored to the needs of each user
- Thousands of data sets and instant data access
- OMOP Common Data Model to translates disparate real-world input
- One standard for data sets, making it easy for anyone in your organization to use the data
More cost efficiencies
- Browser-accessible SaaS-based platform, helping you avoid complex IT investments
- Automatic and seamless upgrades
Reach out to learn more and get your E360™ demo today.
Machines that learn. Outcomes you can predict. The future is today.
IQVIA is advancing predictive analytics to model, simulate and forecast future outcomes for life sciences. We employ machine learning to automate model building and more precisely analyze bigger and more complicated data. You gain the ability to forecast outcomes, and identify and treat the right patients faster and more accurately.
- Improve diagnosis rates of patients by analyzing medical utilization patterns, identifying new, eligible candidates for treatment in specific disease areas.
- Proactively predict treatment response for individual patients, and identify the most effective treatments.
- Identify key drivers of non-adherence to guide your targeted adherence strategy.
Let us help you predict future outcomes with greater certainty.