Rely on market-leading strategists to help you achieve maximum access and profitability
You need to optimize patient access to your medications but face a far more restrictive and complex access environment than ever before. From contracting to co-pay assistance programs to pull-through, it has become critical that you determine the appropriate strategic mix for overcoming access challenges without sacrificing profitability. Empowered by the IQVIA CORE™, our Amundsen Consulting division is the team of seasoned, forward-thinking consultants you need to meet the challenges of today’s modern access and affordability landscape. Partner with us to design and implement the solutions-based strategies required to:
- Overcome the challenges associated with an increasingly restrictive payer environment. Our consultants can help you measure the effect of payer control on brand performance and the cascading influence of how prescribers behave in response to these controls and patient behaviors
- Drive utilization. Our visibility into and understanding of consumer behavior as a function of out-of-pocket cost empowers us to help you design and implement a more effective strategy for sales execution, marketing mix allocations, and all varieties of patient assistance programs to gain and keep patients on therapy
- Increase the profitability of your brands. Deep insights into the geographic variations of consumer, payer and prescriber behaviors, and extensive experience in designing and optimizing patient assistance programs, allows us to drive a demonstrable return for our clients and maximum profit for their brands
Contact us and learn more about who we are and what we do by exploring our recent news and publications.
Amundsen in the News
- New analysis: More than half of patients' out-of-pocket spending for brand medicines is based on full list price
- Commercially-Insured Patients Pay Undiscounted List Prices for One in Five Brand Prescriptions, Accounting for Half of Out-of-Pocket Spending on Brand Medications
Cost Dynamics in HIV
This white paper explores the changing cost dynamics seen in HIV prescription payment and the potential implications this evolution may have on key U.S. healthcare stakeholders.
Impact of the Bipartisan Budget Act on Coverage Gap Liabilities
An update to the previously published white paper, The Perfect Storm: How Changing Benefit Designs, Increasing Enrollment, and Price Increases Will Affect Manufacturer Liabilities in Part D (November 2017).
Evaluation of Co-Pay Card Utilization
Patient savings programs, in particular co-pay card programs, continue to bear scrutiny across the industry.
Pathways to Success in Oncology
The Emergence of Oncology Clinical Pathways and Impact on Therapy Utilization
Biosimilars: Who Saves?
How similar molecules may mean similar cost-sharing for patients.
Dynamic Brand Planning
The Next Generation of Forecasting and Strategy for Evolving Market Forces
Economics after Exclusivity
Meaningful Market Access Investments to Protect Your Brand
The Declining Value of Payer Access
How to Improve Rebate Efficiency
If you have an interest in or have passion for the intersection of healthcare and technology, the Amundsen division of IQVIA represents an exceptional opportunity to start or grow your career. Our division is growing and is currently recruiting talented individuals at all levels to join our team as we assist our clients in transforming their market access strategy.
To explore job opportunities within Amundsen, please apply via the links to the right.
201 Broadway, 5th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
425 Market Street, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105