Gain insight into physician share of mind
Employing panels of physicians to provide the most relied upon benchmarks for promotion and physician share of mind.
IQVIA survey audits can help uncover the promotional and prescribing conditions that may be impacting your brand. Tracking promotional activities across sales, events, journals, sampling, and DTC allows pharmaceutical companies to benchmark their go-to-market strategies and see what sales messages physicians remember.
- Information is quickly available in a business intelligence tool designed exclusively for healthcare information on a monthly basis to measure combined promotional activities
- Promotion activities can be measured locally or globally to get the most complete view of market share of voice
- Quickly size competitive sales forces and find out how each sales force benchmarks against the competition
- Links easily to other information offerings including the prescription and real world data to help measure your return on investment
Key survey audit offerings:
- ChannelDynamics® - Local and global measures of projected competitive promotional activities
- National Disease and Therapeutic Index® (NDTI) - Projected activities based on physician intent to prescribe – linked to patient and physician demographics
- Sales Force Structures and Strategies® (SFSS) - Competitive sales force sizing among the top 40 pharmaceutical companies plus other key market players
Contact us now to see if these insights can help you improve the impact of your sales and marketing teams.