Real-World Evidence in Oncology
Towards Innovative and Affordable Patient Care
A new IQVIA report shows how the UK is leading the way in the use of real-world patient data in oncology to improve patient outcomes, and how it influences treatment pathways, reimbursement decision, and clinical development.
Featuring insights and commentary from world-leading experts in oncology, the report builds on a unique summit event hosted jointly by IQVIA and the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Among the key topics discussed by the report are:
- A new ‘cancer treatment paradigm’ which utilises real-world insight
- Innovative approaches in the UK to make real-world data available to advance the cause of medicine without compromising patient anonymity and confidentiality
- How payers and regulators are turning to real-world evidence to seek further value from clinical trials
- The increasing role of genomic testing in research
- Key factors for the governance of patient data