What Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect the following types of personal data at this website: name, address, e-mail, and telephone number.
We use this information to provide you our products and services, to respond to your requests, which include providing you with our products and services and their updates, to enable you to participate in surveys or questionnaires, and to provide you with opportunities to learn about other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Generally speaking, we do not share personal data with unrelated third parties who are not covered by this privacy statement without your prior permission.
At the Careers section of our site, visitors can submit resume information, enabling individuals to express their interest in becoming part of the IQVIA team. To provide you with these services, we have contracted with agencies such as Workday and Kariyer.net, which processes your information according to instructions from IQVIA. Our Privacy Statement does not cover the aforementioned agencies' collection and use of your information in connection with this service. For more information on Workday's and Kariyer.net's privacy practices, consult their privacy policies at www.workday.com and www.kariyer.net respectively.
IQVIA and/or its affiliates occasionally send e-mail and promotional notifications to users of its products and services. IQVIA may also engage third-party vendors to act on our behalf and administer our e-mail services, acting on instructions. We may use this information in the aggregate to analyze the effectiveness of our e-mail and promotional notifications and site usage, either by IQVIA, or through our third-party e-mail provider. If you wish to discontinue receipt of e-mail or promotional notifications from IQVIA, please contact the numbers set out below.
We may collect certain non-personal data about our visitors when you visit many of our webpages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows 2000 or Mac OS), and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We use the non-personal data that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to better personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
Legal Process and Third Parties
We may disclose information we maintain upon request by the court or authorized governmental authorities. We also may transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company.
Our site may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties, and our Privacy Statement does not cover activities occurring at other websites.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to the information that we collect online.
This Privacy Statement is part of, and subject to, the Terms and Conditions applicable to products, services and activities available through www.IQVIA.com.
You have the right to request the following with respect to your personal data by reaching us through the e-mail address email@example.com:
- learn whether your personal data being processed or not;
- request information in regards to processing, if it is processed;
- learn the purposes of the processing and whether they are used for such purposes or not;
- know the third parties within or outside the country to whom the personal data are transferred;
- request correction of the personal data if the data is processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- request deletion or destruction of the personal data when the purposes for processing personal data no longer exists or when IQVIA does not have any legal grounds to process such data;
- request from IQVIA to notify third parties authorized by IQVIA who process personal data to take measures to perform your rights under this section;
- object to negative consequences about you that are concluded as a result of analysis of the processed personal data by solely automatic means; and
- request indemnification if the data subject suffered damage because of the illegal processing of your personal data
You may exercise your rights listed above through sending it in writing to the following address:
Supply Services Department
IQVIA Tıbbi İstatistik Ticaret ve Müşavirlik Ltd. Şti.
Maslak Office Building
Maslak Mah. Sümer Sk. No:4 Kat:4
Maslak, Sarıyer/İstanbul, 34485 Turkey