Information Security Policy
We believe that the way to achieve our vision is through the implementation and maintenance of management systems designed for continuous performance improvement.
Therefore we as IQVIA:
- To protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of the information assets of our institution, customers and suppliers
- To evaluate and manage the risks that may arise on the information assets of our institution, our customers and suppliers,
- To maintain the reliability and brand image of our institution,
- To implement sanctions which are deemed necessary in case of information security violation,
- Providing information security requirements arising from national, international or sectoral regulations, meeting the relevant legislation and standard requirements, meeting the obligations arising from the agreements, and corporate responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders,
- To reduce the impact of information security threats to business / service continuity, to ensure continuity and sustainability of the business,
- To maintain and improve the information security level with the established control infrastructure,
- To provide trainings to improve competencies in order to increase awareness of information security.
We declare our adoption as an Information Security Management System policy and are committed to conducting all of our activities in accordance with this policy.