Flashlight, the IQVIA newsletter, is published eight times a year, featuring topics such as changes in health policies, innovations on the pharmaceuticals market, the challenges posed by new technical solutions, healthcare research and other phenomena in the healthcare sector. We hope you have an enjoyable read!
The latest issues can be downloaded below.
- "Rx to OTC Switches": Growth Opportunities for the OTC Market?
- Innovative Approaches through Healthcare Research: Accelerated Approval with Real World Data
- "Everything is new in May"? Consent Management in the context of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation
- AMNOG preparations: differences in GKV and PKV prescriptions
- Findings from everyday practice: Optimizing the recruitment of patients for clinical trials
- "Fit for the Future": on the way to "Orchestrated Customer Engagement"
- Market penetration of biosimilars in Europe: key factors of market success
- "Real World" Evidence: complementing clinical trials
- How do doctors assess the communication of the pharmaceutical industry in the context of multichannel management?
- New IQVIA white paper: The future of the industry for medical devices
- Unity in diversity – multi-channel management in customer communication
- “Social Listening” – keeping an ear open to what is happening online
- Good start to 2017: OTC market set to grow
- Biological medicinal products: “This therapeutic class will become a permanent fixture in a host of therapeutic areas”
- Supporting the patient journey – involving patients as much as possible to achieve better therapy outcomes
- The mail order business in pharmaceuticals: strong showing in OTC products since autumn 2016
- Brexit means changes for parallel trade in pharmaceuticals in Europe
- Multi-channel measures: the challenges in European countries
All details and information contained in the IQVIA newsletters have been carefully assembled and checked. However, we cannot accept responsibility for ensuring the information is correct, up-to-date or complete. All details and contents are presented without any guarantee as to their accuracy. No liability is accepted for any errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes.