Risk-based Monitoring (RBM) continues its transformation of clinical monitoring, and many leading pharma firms are realizing its benefits – while many others are just beginning to look at RBM for their trials.
IQVIA, the RBM market leader, will share insights from years of executing RBM trials, from different phases and various therapeutic areas, including
- Experiences and best practices in initiating the shift to RBM
- The types of studies and phases that are best suited for RBM methodologies
- Results achieved using RBM
- The impact it has on existing roles, processes, quality, safety and costs
You will also hear the latest enhancements and new capabilities including predictive and advanced analytics that are driving new levels of efficiencies in clinical development.
- Understand when, and why, you should consider implementing RBM
- Learn what makes a study ideal for RBM methodologies
- Realize the impact RBM can have on quality, patient safety and cost
- Know whether you should build your own RBM solution or is it more efficient to work with existing solutions to fit into your needs