BIO International Convention
June 4, 2018 | 8:00AM - June 7, 2018 | 5:00PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Booth #1121, Boston, MA, USA (View map)
Visit the IQVIA booth (#1121) to learn how we can help you drive healthcare forward. While you’re there, quench your thirst at our refreshing fruit-infused water bar – back by popular demand!
From defining the plan for your asset, to trial implementation, through launch and commercialization, IQVIA can help you find your path to success, while delivering results to investors, stakeholders and regulatory authorities with confidence.
Stop by to talk to our various subject matter experts, who will be in the booth, sharing interactive examples of how we can support you:
- Develop the right evidence plan
- Validate your protocol
- Access the right patients
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from our experts:
- Using Real World Evidence to Accelerate Drug Development
- Tuesday, June 5 | 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Marni Hall, VP, Clinical Evidence, Center of Advanced Evidence Generation
- Boston Convention Center, Room 207
- Data Standardization in Digital Biomarkers
- Wednesday, June 6 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Greg Plante, Digital Health & Technology Principal
- Boston Convention Center, Room 210C
- Mobile CRA: Utilization of mobile/digital technology in clinical trials
- Wednesday, June 6 | 4:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Brian Williams, Senior Director, Clinical Operations
- Boston Convention Center, Theater 1 (Exhibition Hall)
Ready to have some fun?
Join BIO and IQVIA for a concert featuring Motown icon and former lead singer of the Supremes, Diana Ross!
When: Wednesday, June 6 | 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Where: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
*This event is open to BIO attendees with a Convention Access pass or higher.
To learn more about BIO International, visit the convention website.