- Brand and Promotional Analysis
- Brand Strategy and Management
- Commercial Outsourcing
- Compliance Managed Services
- Compliance Process Design and Implementation
- Field Based Medical Affairs
- Forecasting and Franchise Strategy
- Data Maps and Types
- Healthcare Professionals and Influencers
- Launch Strategy and Management
- Market Analysis
- Market Assessment, Share Optimization and Forecasting
- Medical Sales Force Deployment
- Commercial Data
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement
- Patient Engagement
- Patients, Products, and Distribution
- Precision Market Research
- Pricing & Market Access
- Sales Force and Marketing Performance
Know local intricacies and global trends
Make sure your marketing and sales force strategies are hitting the right targets. Understand the factors driving prescribing patterns. Capture timely information on product sales, pricing and volume.
IQVIA delivers the sales, prescription, HCP and treatment trend information you need to make the most important decisions for your brand and your business. Get relevant information at the global, regional and local level in 100+ developed countries and emerging markets. Strengthen your business intelligence or customize your commercial strategies and execution.
- Assess markets with granularity. Tailor your strategies based on factors unique to each market, region, province or country.
- Align and deploy with precision. Understand the competitive dynamics in local and regional markets. Then deploy your sales teams against local customer profiles, market segments and targeted territories.
- Access daily, weekly or monthly reports to ensure your decisions are always based on the most up-to-date information.
- Make more informed decisions. Gain unmatched breadth and depth with national prescription audits, sub-national prescriber profiles, disease area details and more.
- Get actionable foresight. Understand macro trends shaping markets, and the micro-environments impacting your performance.
Let us help you use geographic insight to optimize your commercial effectiveness.
Institute Report | July 11, 2017
Institute Report | June 28, 2017
Institute Report | May 04, 2017