Safety, Regulatory, Quality and Commercial Compliance
- Brand and Promotional Analysis
- Brand Strategy and Management
- Commercial Analytics
- Commercial Content Management - ePromo
- Commercial Data
- Commercial Outsourcing
- Compliance Managed Services
- Compliance Process Design and Implementation
- Field Based Medical Affairs
- Forecasting and Franchise Strategy
- Healthcare Professionals and Influencers
- Launch Strategy and Management
- Market Analysis
- Market Assessment, Share Optimization and Forecasting
- Medical Sales Force Deployment
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement
- Patient Engagement
- Patients, Products, and Distribution
- Precision Market Research
- Pricing & Market Access
- Sales Force and Marketing Performance
Stay ahead of change so you can focus on what matters
More regulations. More markets. More products. More data sources. Constant change in Regulatory, Compliance, Medical Affairs, Safety and Quality is creating exponentially more ground for you to cover. Resources are constrained but your goals remain the same – getting the right products to the right patients, engaging effectively with regulators and payors, and operating with transparency.
IQVIA brings best-in-class, connected capabilities, deep expertise, and access to comprehensive and real-time information in 100+ countries, all powered by AI techniques including NLP, robotic process automation, and machine learning, so you can stay ahead of change and focus on what matters.
- Regulatory – Strategic services, operational models, local expertise and real-time information so you can stay ahead of changes
- Safety – Technology-enabled, automated solutions so you can know more, faster and ensure patient safety
- Medical Affairs – Real-world evidence generation and analysis to inform patients and medical professionals about your products
- Quality Compliance – Single technology platform to manage and unify quality processes across the enterprise; consultative services to ensure inspection readiness and address remediation.
- Commercial Compliance – Technology, expertise and outsourcing support to bring transparency and mitigate risk in commercial operations
To learn more, contact us.