Fueling transformation to increase value and improve patient outcomes
Providing actionable insights
Our dedicated and experienced team provide end-to-end solutions to 150+ Trusts which:
- Drive efficiencies
- Reduce cost and clinical variation
- Improve patient outcomes
Our holistic approach integrates real-world evidence, analytics, accurate financial and patient activity reporting data, supported by strategic consulting. This approach speeds up decision-making and provides a common language for clinicians and managers to improve the healthcare outcomes of patients.
Working closely with Trusts, we’ve been developing tailored solutions to:
- Maximise performance, costing, income and quality of care
- Compare and improve financial and operational activity performance
- Identify opportunities for service transformation
- Gain crucial insight into quality of care and deliver rapid improvements
Download the NHS Solutions brochure.
Enabling sustainable partnership between the NHS and the life sciences industry
To improve patient care, innovation and outcomes at better value for the health system we enable projects and programmes to take place from which each stakeholder is able to derive mutual benefit. This is achieved via a transparent platform of partnership and cooperation between industry and the NHS, both nationally and regionally.
In 2017, IQVIA entered into a strategic collaboration with the country’s leading transformative body for oncology services, the national Cancer Vanguard. The Cancer Vanguard works across a total population of 10.7 million people, providing an unprecedented opportunity to transform and create new models of cancer care that can be reproduced nationally. This initiative, in partnership with the pharmaceutical industry, has recently been extended to improve the breast cancer patient care pathway across the Greater Manchester and represents a clear embodiment of a core pillar of the life sciences industrial strategy in using data and digital tools to support research and improve patient care.
As the move toward increasingly accountable and integrated care systems builds momentum, we continue to work with individual Trusts, Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) and the industry, to improve treatment pathways by supporting collaboration across the health system as a whole.
To know more on initiatives we've been part of, keep up with the latest news and webinars:
- Implementing Integrated Care Systems (ICS) – Making Transformation a Reality, Learnings from the Grounds
Cost and Income Solutions
Maximise your Trust’s performance, costing, income and quality of care
Patient Level Information Costing (PLICS)
- Like 60+ Trusts, get Patient Level Costing Information that is compliant with the guidance set out by NHS Improvements Costing Transformation Programme (CTP); our solution builds on our experience with the Albatross PERCS and Healthcost PLICS systems
- Identify and address areas of concern
- Leverage a clinically, financially and operationally focused platform
- Read the brochure to know more on PLICS
Integrated Service Line Reporting (iSLR)
- Gain visibility of the financial implications of clinical decisions
- Identify clinical efficiencies and champions across department
- Maximise front line services
Clinical Coding Analytics (EPS)
- Identify care provided and correct income for work done
- Quickly and easily identify areas of improvement
- Identify and predict “complex” patients who would benefit from integrated care
- Read the fact sheet to know more on EPS
Compare your Trust against 90 others to identify costs and efficiencies specific to your organisation
Healthcare Optimisation Benchmarking (HOB)
- Compare financial & operational performance
- Identify areas of concern for investigation
- Leverage specific modules for key areas e.g. Oncology, ophthalmology, etc.
The leading NHS Benchmarking tool, HOB, has been developed to replace our Patient Cost Benchmarking (PCB) solution.
Performance Analytics Solutions
Identify opportunities for service transformation
Patient Analytics’ Bureau (PAB)
- Identify drivers of cost and inefficiencies specific to your Trust and based on national standards for service transformation
- Improve service performance
- Improve care pathways (e.g. ED, referral, chronic)
Care Pathway Analytics (CPA)
- Carry out detailed analysis of treatment pathways
- Get quick and clear data visualisations combined with powerful analytics to identify areas of unwarranted variation
- Achieve high quality affordable care
Feedback Mechanism Solutions
Gain crucial insight into quality of care and deliver rapid improvements
Meridian (Patient Experience & Audit Management)
- Collect non-identified patient data easily using the most effective channels
- Automate analysis of data in real time, reporting processes and compliance and actions for staff
- Improve operational performance with insights tailored to users at all levels across your Trust; from frontline staff to the board, across multiple locations, units and specialties
Learn more about IQVIA's online Patient Experience, Audit & Outcomes Management system - download the brochure.
Qlik Partner Program
IQVIA has been recognised by Qlik for our capabilities in the UK&I team and been awarded two Qlik specialisations: Healthcare Specialisation and Pharmaceutical & Biotech Specialisation. These formal specialisations demonstrate the highest level of competency in using Qlik in these two sectors.
IQVIA harnesses the capabilities within Qlik in a number of our solutions and allows users to access actionable insights quickly using Qlik. Contact us for more details.
AR-DRG Certified Grouper
Use DrGroup, the most efficient AR-DRG grouper system
Our AR-DRG Grouper software "DrGroup", enables the information manager within the hospital to group ICD9 and ICD10 patient morbidity data in accordance with the specified versions of the AR-DRG classification.
DrGroup is by far the most efficient AR-DRG grouper system available and runs on more platforms (including Windows and Unix) than any competitive product.
The current version of DrGroup is 9.0 (Rev 1) which groups to AR-DRG 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 6.0, 6.0x, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0 from ICD-9-CM edition 13 and ICD-10-AM editions 1 to 10.
DrGroup 9.0 runs on a number of platforms including Windows, and Unix including Sun Solaris, Alpha, and AIX Unix.
For further information on DrGroup please email DRGroup@iqvia.com
Securely connecting healthcare providers to the NHS
Improving Connectivity for Healthcare Providers Small and Large
Our dedicated & experienced team provide end-to-end solutions to over 2500 independent contractors and a range of 3rd party contractors since 2006:
- Reliable history of providing secure connectivity to NHS network for Healthcare providers in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Commitment to information governance and patient care
- Range of connectivity options from ADSL to Ethernet
- Overlay services including IP Telephony, Wireless, 4G backup connectivity and customised network services
Working closely with a range of Healthcare providers, we’ve been developing tailored solutions to:
- Improve resilience
- Improve connectivity
- Reduce costs through a range of overlay services
Securnet HSCN CN-SP Network Provider
- Secure – Securnet trusted private network for healthcare providers
- Available – High availability reliable network service
- Features – out of box WIFI, 4G connectivity backup and IP Telephony; customised projects as per customer requirement
- Excellence – N3 network aggregator since February 2006; service and solutions specialist for healthcare.