A new wave of disruptive innovation in healthcare is reshaping the industry landscape in Asia. We are witnessing the evolution from product-focused to patient-centric healthcare solutions. Such transformations require companies to evaluate the need for internal orchestration and re-think external stakeholder engagement based on patient needs and behavior.
To help achieve this, we need to explore questions such as:
- What are some innovative healthcare models being adopted in the industry?
- Is there a need for orchestration across clinical, medical and commercial?
- What role does connected health play in placing patients at the core?
- How can we use Big Data for actionable insights?
- What can we learn about disruptive innovation from experts in the healthcare industry and beyond?
IQVIA is excited to be hosting a full-day conference where the team, along with industry experts, will share insights on how executives can better understand and meet the needs of the evolving Asian market, and compete successfully.