Put Patients at the Center and Accelerate Your Timelines
Lower Patient Burden to Overcome Barriers to Participation
IQVIA™ Virtual Trials bring studies directly to patients, increasing participation and boosting your cycle times. Combining technology, data science and clinical expertise, we speed patient recruitment, heighten retention and enhance data quality--at lower cost.
Reach the Diverse Populations You Need—including Difficult-to-Recruit Patients—with our Innovative, Site-less Approach
On average, prospective study patients live fifty miles from the nearest site, limiting participation to under 5% and causing as many as half to drop out. What if we could remedy that? Employing the latest technologies, purpose-built processes and industry-leading clinical capabilities, we do exactly that. Imagine easy, convenient patient participation right from home or other preferred location.
IQVIA Virtual Trials for Remote, Technology-enabled Studies
Let us help you broaden your reach and accelerate your timelines
Technology and Data Science Meet Unparalleled Therapeutic and Operational Expertise.
- The world’s richest, most precise data and analytics speed patient identification and recruitment.
- Sensors and connected devices seamlessly collect and upload patient data for virtual study teams.
- Investigators conduct remote visits with patients in the comfort of their own homes.
- IMP is shipped directly to patients while home health nurses are dispatched to conduct exams.
- We manage study activity centrally, maintaining the highest levels of patient safety, engagement and data quality.
Benefit from a faster, more efficient trial – an IQVIA Virtual Trial.
Robust, Secure IQVIA Study Hub Platform
Expedite Timelines and Confidently Achieve Your Study Goals
Large or small. Local or global. No matter where. We can handle your virtual or hybrid trial. Collaborate with the industry leader in clinical development, data science and technology-enabled service delivery.
Learn more about how IQVIA Virtual or Hybrid Studies can work for your products.
By: Penny Randall
By: Josh Rose
By: Michael Montello
By: Alan Frederickson