Third-Party Access Program
The Third-Party Access program allows IQVIA clients to request a limited use license agreement for a third-party vendor to perform services for that client.
These third-party limited license agreements permit IQVIA clients to share IQVIA information with vendors for a pre-defined purpose and solely for the benefit of the requesting IQVIA client.
The third-party vendor may not use IQVIA data for their own benefit.
Program Request Process
To initiate a third-party access request, clients can obtain a portal ID and password by contacting their IQVIA account representative. Once you have an ID, access the portal and follow these steps:
- Client identifies the vendor contact, key dates, intended uses, and IQVIA licensed offerings to be shared.
- Vendor contact is automatically notified and enters required vendor information.
- IQVIA processes the request and sends the IQVIA Third Party Limited License Agreement to the Vendor.
- Vendor signs and electronically submits forms back to IQVIA.
- IQVIA notifies the client contact and vendor that data sharing is permitted.
Third-Party Portal Support
Our Clients can obtain a portal user ID and password by contacting their IQVIA account representative.
For general questions regarding TPA Agreement tracking, please contact us.