Life Sciences is among the more highly regulated industries in business today, with pharmaceutical and related firms subject to scrutiny from federal and state-level regulatory agencies regarding their interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs). Entering into a Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) can be a challenge, but it is by no means an uncommon one. This document is intended both for firms operating under a CIA, as well as those that want to enhance efforts to steer clear of compliance issues and hopefully avoid the need to enter into a CIA.
Download this new IQVIA White Paper and learn more about:
- Operational Risk Areas that can Trigger a CIA
- Key Categories of CIA Compliance
- Elements of Compliance-Centric Engagements
- Factors Necessary for Facilitating Compliance-Centric Speaker Programming
- The Final Frontier of Reporting