COUPA Management - Supplier Instructions
The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) is a free tool for IQVIA’s suppliers to continue do business with IQVIA who use Coupa. The CSP makes managing customers and transactions easier and more convenient.
CSP is available at https://supplier.coupahost.com/.
Get started with the CSP
To join the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP), you need to perform the following steps:
- Register for the CSP, after receiving an invitation
- Create and manage your account
- Make sure you are connected to IQVIA
- Create IQVIA’s profile
- Merge accounts and Manage merge requests if required
- Manage user
For help on these steps, please refer to below documents.
Work with the CSP
Learn how to work with purchase orders and invoices:
- View and manage notifications
- View and manage purchase orders, received from IQVIA
- Set up E-invoicing by adding legal entities with your remit-to addresses (failing of set up will result in issues with Payment or return of the form back for submission)
- View and manage invoices
- Create or edit an invoice from a PO
- Create a credit note
- Find the answers to the most frequent questions about CSP at the end of each presentation
- For help on these steps, please refer to below documents.
For further inquiries, please contact IQVIA Procurement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.