Functional Service Provider Capabilities
- Clinical Development Strategies
- Clinical Trial Design
- Customized R&D Capabilities
- Early Clinical Development
- Full Service R&D Capabilities
- Functional Service Provider Capabilities
- Global Laboratories
- Investigator Information
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Retention
- Phase IIb/III Study Delivery
- R&D Management Consulting
- Site Relationships and Networks
- Therapeutics & Specialty Expertise
- Virtual Trials
- Wearables & Connected Devices
Flexible, scalable resources – when and where you need them
Your clinical trials require resources to execute key roles when and where they are needed. IQVIA can provide scalable, global resources to mitigate your costs while delivering quality results. Outsourcing functions to a service provider helps you do both. Think of it as capturing maximum value for your clinical development program.
Our Functional Service Provider (FSP) model offers flexible solutions tailored to your unique needs, powered by next generation clinical trial approaches and the IQVIA CORE™. Use our global resources, real-world data and advanced technologies to deliver maximum value from your R&D spend.
- Study Design and Planning
- Site Identification and Start-up
- Clinical Monitoring
- Centralized Monitoring
- Regulatory Affairs
- Global Labs
- Data Management
- Medical Writing and Document Publishing
Every resource we provide to you is trained and continually assessed, thanks to rigorous evaluation methodologies like Six Sigma, to emphasize delivering high value throughout your trial. We tap into innovative technologies, and automation, to optimize processes and improve your results.
Find out how the IQVIA FSP model can improve your bottom line.