Epidemiology & Outcomes Studies
- Research & Development
- Real-World Value and Outcomes
- Enterprise Technology and Analytics
- Enterprise & Therapeutic Area Platforms
- Epidemiology & Outcomes Studies
- Evidence Networks
- Health Economics & Value
- Launch Performance by Patient Segment
- New Reimbursement Models
- On-Demand Brand & Market Analytics
- Pricing & Market Access
- Privacy Preservation and Data Linkage
- Provider Registries
- Real-World Data
- Regulatory Use
- Target Patient Treatment Patterns
- Immunology (RA, Derm, PSO, PsA)
- Rare Diseases
Trusted best-in-class real-world evidence generation. Understand outcomes
To understand outcomes, traditional data collection will only take you so far. IQVIA offers methods and expertise that take you to where you want to be. Explore our Innovative data collection techniques applied to a wide range of sources, cross-linking data and closing gaps. Use classical observational, low interventional clinical studies, or novel hybrid approaches such as mosaic and enriched studies. Designed to generate actionable insights and give you validated, representative, and fast results. Discover our track record in EMA-accepted Drug Utilization Studies (DUS) in multiple therapy areas and geographies and our experience in working with the FDA, ENCePP, EUnetHTA , MHRA.
- Tap into a vast network of real-world data (RWD) sources. Combine secondary data from non-identified databases (such as EMRs) with primary data from physicians and patients.
- Determine and quantify benefits, risks and outcomes of interventions through advanced analytics.
- Work with our local and global experts for up-to-date, accurate outcomes measures for more meaningful insights.
Let us help you optimize your outcome studies.
Blog | October 20, 2016
By: Nancy Dreyer