- Research & Development
- Clinical Development Strategies
- Clinical Trial Design
- Customized R&D Capabilities
- Early Clinical Development
- Full Service R&D Capabilities
- Functional Service Provider Capabilities
- Global Laboratories
- Investigator Information
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Retention
- Phase IIb/III Study Delivery
- R&D Management Consulting
- Site Relationships and Networks
- Therapeutics & Specialty Expertise
- Wearables & Connected Devices
- Real-World Value and Outcomes
Bringing together all the elements of your studies
As a clinical trial investigator, your work in clinical development is essential. We value your commitment and we want to make your work easier. That’s why we’ve created the IQVIA Infosario Site Gateway to support and enable that work. Our Infosario Site Gateway is a single, secure and easy-to-use portal that brings together all the elements of your IQVIA clinical trials.
Designed with the investigator site study team in mind, the Infosario Site Gateway simplifies overall trial management by centralizing details of all your IQVIA studies. Quickly see how you are performing on recruitment, understand what issues need resolving, review medical or lab results, send and receive documents – securely. This increases your productivity by reducing administrative burden and giving you time back for patient care.
- Optimize trial management with accelerated turnaround times, enhanced patient safety data, and secure document exchange.
- Lower administrative burden with centrally located non-study specific information.
- Simplify training for enrolled investigators with on-demand access to study-specific and general clinical training – including protocol, Good Clinical Practice, and lab kit resupply.
See how the Infosario Site Gateway can simplify investigations – and help you do more of what you do best.