Clinical trial Design
- Clinical Development Strategies
- Clinical Trial Design
- Protocol Validation
- Customized R&D Capabilities
- Early Clinical Development
- Full Service R&D Capabilities
- Functional Service Provider Capabilities
- Global Laboratories
- Investigator Information
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Retention
- Phase IIb/III Study Delivery
- R&D Management Consulting
- Site Relationships and Networks
- Therapeutics & Specialty Expertise
- Wearables & Connected Devices
Optimize your trial design for clinical and commercial success
To maximize the value of your molecule, you need an efficient, systematic approach that brings real-world data and patient perspectives into your clinical trial design process. With a better informed protocol, clinical trials can be executed with greater confidence and predictability, with shorter timelines and richer evidence of value to stakeholders.
IQVIA Infosario Design pools and analyzes information from a wide range of sources – including electronic medical records, clinical research data, public data sources, and industry benchmarking data – and then translates it into actionable insights, enabling informed strategic decisions.
IQVIA’s data-driven study design approach delivers trial efficiency and predictability.
- Substantially reduces protocol amendments due to planning, feasibility and enrollment.
- Uses breakthrough technology to identify the right data sets, test and model assumptions, examine pros and cons to make the right decisions.
- Enhances expertise through a collaborative process that brings your experts together with ours to optimize your design and get predictable results.
If you have already developed your study protocol, IQVIA’s Protocol Validation service checks your protocol against real-world data before your study starts – for precision, clarity and consistency.
Let us help you optimize you clinical trial design for quality and performance.