Leapfrog the competition by proving the value of your products
Your world is unique – and quite different from pharma. In the U.S., decision-making has shifted from individual physicians to integrated networks--GPOs, IDNs and payers. These groups have heightened the focus on proving your solution’s value, demanding outcomes analyses and putting pressure on pricing.
IQVIA has the tools and the expertise to help you address these new requirements. From basic market assessment and intelligence to compliance, lifecycle solutions and outcomes analysis. Setting up your devices and diagnostics for success.
- Stand out from your competitors by competing beyond price. Employ our vast sales, procedural, reference and longitudinal non-identified information from over 530M patients to help demonstrate your product’s true value.
- Get actionable new ideas for product development and marketing based on our proprietary combination of vast, curated global data, specialized market intelligence and advanced analytics.
- Scale your business as needed with a partner that can tailor capabilities across virtually all geographies and therapeutic areas.
- Use cutting-edge tech to get the right decision-making information into your hands when and how you need it -- compliantly and efficiently.
Comprehensive services across the life cycle
Contact us to learn more about how you can form a detailed understanding of the healthcare market to identify the best opportunities, and how you can use our unparalleled purchase data to help you maximize your sales and market share.
Related Service Platforms
Learn more about our key data and services:
- Hospital Procedures and Diagnosis (HPD) to bring precision to targeted sales and marketing
- Medical Device Supply Audit (MDSA) comprehensive hospital purchase data to understand your market
- OneKey reference data for physicians, professionals and health organizations profiling
- Compliance, transparency and regulatory services
- Primary Intelligence to aid Market strategy
- Master Data Management (MDM)
Pricing Pressures and Robotics Are at the Center of AAOS 2018
An article by IQVIA's Aaron Dickson, product manager, MedTech, was published in the April edition of Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry (MD+DI). The article, entitled " Pricing Pressures and Robotics are at the Center of AAOS 2018," discusses Robotics, pricing concerns, and the prevalence of more procedures being performed at ambulatory centers are some of the hot topics in the orthopedics market.
Data and Analytics Can Deliver Spinal Device Sales
Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry (MD+DI) has published an article, written by IQVIA’s Aaron Dickson, on the influence of data on spinal sales.
Read the article to learn more about how data and analytics can help spot the under-utilization of spinal devices and use evidence-driven arguments, along with value propositions, to improve your success in the marketplace.