Focus on the Suppliers that Matter Most
Do you know which of your suppliers are helping you meet your quality and compliance goals and which are not? Do you have the tools you need to give suppliers timely feedback on critical performance metrics?
Let SmartSolve® Supplier Quality Management software take the guesswork out of your supplier quality management decisions. Our integrated solution helps you:
- Perform Incoming Inspections. Automated sampling and inspection plans minimize the time and labor spent on incoming inspections while enhancing high product quality. The result? You’ll spend less time inspecting materials from high-quality suppliers and better understand which suppliers and materials need your attention.
- Correct and Prevent Supplier Defects. Our nonconformance software and CAPA management software give you instant visibility into each material’s risk level. Leverage personalized email notifications to collaborate with suppliers on open defects, CAPA requests, and responses. Streamlined resolution workflows help you quickly resolve supplier-related issues and prevent them from recurring.
- Manage Supplier Audits. Stay on top of ongoing supplier quality performance. Our Audit Management Software helps you efficiently schedule supplier audits, manage audit criteria, document results, and perform follow-up activities. Supplier audit findings and follow-up are integrated with our built-in CAPA workflow so that all supplier defects and non-compliances are managed using a single, harmonized process.
- Prepare and Share Supplier Scorecards. Sometimes the toughest supplier quality management challenge is understanding the full picture so you know how each supplier measures up. That’s why our Supplier Quality Management software continuously monitors delivery performance, incoming inspection results, deviations, CAPAs, and audit findings for each supplier. The solution automatically rates suppliers globally, by site, or by material, and shares scorecards and results with both your suppliers and your internal team.
- Tailor, extend, and integrate your quality processes as the demands on your quality management system grow.
Realize more substantive results.