Handelsblatt Annual Conference Pharma 2018 (organized by EUROFORUM)
February 19, 2018 - February 20, 2018
Pullman Berlin Schweizerhof, Budapester Str. 25, 10787 Berlin (View map)
Some of the main growth drivers of the pharmaceutical industry are the research successes in immunotherapy. A wealth of new research results reveal the market potential of this therapy. There is already an intense battle for market share. One of the market leaders in this segment - managing director Han Steutel, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Germany - will report on the successes and experiences in this market at the Handelsblatt Annual Meeting. Newcomers CureVac and Alnylam are also presenting their concepts and plans for this new class of active ingredients.
- How to reduce market entry barriers for biosimilars?
- Will the AMNOG stay with the mixed price in the future or is the development going to indication-specific prices?
- How can the supply and counterfeit safety of medicines be restored?
- What mobile app strategies is Novartis pursuing?
- What does a reliable infrastructure for medical studies in Germany look like?
- What concept does the GKV-Spitzenverband follow with the doctor information system?
- What are the reasons and goals of Sanofi's cooperation with digital partners?
- What is the significance of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence in the pharmaceutical industry?
On the second day of the conference, February 20, Dr. Frank Wartenberg, President of Central Europe, IQVIA, will speak on "Next Generation Clinical Development."
More information about the event can be found on the Pharma Trends Website.