Pharmacovigilance Automation and Digital Governance
- Research & Development
- Real-World Value and Outcomes
- Clinical Trial Design and Planning Suite
- Commercial Data Warehouse
- Content Management
- Global Compliance Platform
- Incentive Technology
- Life Sciences CRM
- Master Data Management
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Orchestrated Customer Engagement
- Patient Consent System
- Performance Management and Insights Accelerators
- Pharmacovigilance Automation and Digital Governance
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Remote and e-Detailing
- Site Payments and Financial Lifecycle
- Site Start-Up and Engagement Tools
- Social Listening
- Territory Management
Spend time addressing risks. Not tracking them.
Tracking adverse events is just one of your mission critical responsibilities. But sifting through all that data can be so resource intensive that it leaves little time for anything else.
IQVIA’s AETracker was created to solve this problem. As a true turnkey solution, AETracker dramatically simplifies your adverse events process by completely replacing internal monitoring and tracking activities.
- Comprehensive monitoring, including social media, patient support programs, call center logs, and company email
- Compliance reporting that captures healthcare-specific content from structured and unstructured data originating from multiple sources to identify trends early and improve patient safety
- Human confirmation of AEs via the Social Media Command Center staffed 24/7/365 by pharmacists and physicians reviews and reports confirmed AEs within hours
Talk to us about how these innovations can measurably improve your organization’s compliance efforts and mitigate regulatory risk.
White Paper | February 14, 2018