2019 ASCO Annual Meeting
May 31, 2019 - June 4, 2019
McCormick Place, Chicago, IL (View map)
Join us at the world’s premier oncology event – ASCO Annual Meeting – Booth 15109
Imagine a world in which you move oncology innovation forward by bringing treatments to patients faster and more precisely than ever before. Learn how we can use our unique combination of data, insights, technology and oncology expertise to help speed your cancer treatments to the patients who need them.
Stop by booth 15109 to meet members of our specialized oncology teams with IQVIA and IQVIA Biotech and get insights on topics from asset valuation and clinical strategy, to trial design and study start-up, to launch and commercialization strategies.
SCHEDULE A MEETING
If you would like to discuss your specific challenges, please click this link to request an on-site meeting, and we will be in touch to arrange a convenient time.
Our oncology experts will be available in the booth to discuss the topics below, and many more. Visit booth 15109 or contact us for a list of dates and times.
Asset Valuation & Due Diligence
- Bringing real-world insights into development plans to maximize asset value
Development Strategy & Analytics
- Planning for success in adoptive cell therapies: regulatory, market access and commercialization
- Developing a biomarker strategy: considerations for clinical trials, regulatory and market access
- Strategic approaches to evidence generation in early phase trials
- Value of external comparators for single-arm clinical trials
- From Asia to global: developing a global submission strategy
- Master Protocols: Executing innovative trial designs
- Specialized site networks for oncology trials
- Managing operational complexity of cell and gene therapy trials
- Long-term patient follow-up for immuno-oncology trials: new requirements and new models
Launch Strategy & Planning
- Preparing for a successful launch
Commercialization & Lifecycle Management
- Commercializing on your own: flexible and scalable options
We hope to see you at the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting!
- For more information about IQVIA Biotech, please visit: https://www.iqviabiotech.com/
- For more information about ASCO, please visit: https://meetings.asco.org/am/register-submit-abstracts