- Enterprise Technology and Analytics
- Enterprise & Therapeutic Area Platforms
- Epidemiology & Outcomes Studies
- Evidence Networks
- Health Economics & Value
- Launch Performance by Patient Segment
- New Reimbursement Models
- On-Demand Brand & Market Analytics
- Pricing & Market Access
- Privacy Preservation and Data Linkage
- Provider Registries
- Real-World Data
- Regulatory Use
- Target Patient Treatment Patterns
- Immunology (RA, Derm, PSO, PsA)
- Rare Diseases
Using digital health, analytics, and evidence networks to change how we understand neurology
Hope is increasing for patients affected by multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson's Disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s Disease, and other neurological disorders. But getting those advances to the right patients requires more than hope. Advanced analytics and machine learning that give your clinical team deeper insights into patient medicine use and outcomes. And market and sales analytics that enable your commercial team to target messaging, measure brand performance, and maximize sales force effectiveness. IQVIA works with disease registries and other neurology information providers to create powerful neurology specific evidence platforms and networks.
- Leverage leading real-world data in ten neurology indications, including multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease, epilepsy, stroke and pain.
- Access our digitized MRI and EMR data via our leading MS Network. Learn about our collaborations to create linked, integrated data sets for novel research.
- Scale insight generation across your organization and across diagnoses with evidence platforms in multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s Disease and other neurology indications.
IQVIA has helped develop or commercialize 100% of 2016’s top 20 neurology products.
Utilize our broad and deep neurology expertise to help you reduce costs, accelerate timelines and manage risk.