- Enterprise Technology and Analytics
- Enterprise & Therapeutic Area Platforms
- Epidemiology & Outcomes Studies
- Evidence Networks
- Health Economics & Value
- Launch Performance by Patient Segment
- New Reimbursement Models
- On-Demand Brand & Market Analytics
- Pricing & Market Access
- Privacy Preservation and Data Linkage
- Provider Registries
- Real-World Data
- Regulatory Use
- Target Patient Treatment Patterns
- Immunology (RA, Derm, PSO, PsA)
- Rare Diseases
Define value in an increasingly complex diabetes paradigm
With broader populations, expanding treatment options, and new digital support tools, value in diabetes becomes even more critical to understand. Faster, more cost effective evidence generation approaches are helping teams today. Advances in economic modelling help predict long term health outcomes in both type 1 and 2 diabetes. And marketers are tapping into more granular market insights. Our diabetes portfolio can
- Support your clinical and sales teams with an unparalleled source of diabetes enriched EMR and longitudinal prescription data.
- Couple real-world data with our Core Diabetes Model, the most widely used economic model in the healthcare industry, to accurately predict health outcomes and costs in type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Improve commercial outcomes by using real-world data to influence sales force effectiveness, targeting, call activity and brand performance.
IQVIA has helped develop or commercialize 90% of 2016's top 40 diabetes products.